Mt. Parnell Fisheries, Inc.
1574 Fort Loudon Rd.
Mercersburg, PA 17236
Local & Intl: 1-717-369-3018
Since 1923, Mt. Parnell Fisheries, Inc. has developed relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity. We're aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you visit our website and provide us with information. The Privacy Notice below is posted to demonstrate our adherence to the practices you'll find common to the best websites online. We promise that we will treat your information with the same honesty and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company's long history.
We will never share your email address, phone number, credit card information, or ANY identity information with any unrelated 3rd party except as necessary to fulfill transactions that you initiate or as demanded by the legal system.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please contact us as shown above.
By visiting our website you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice, Terms and Conditions and Notices:
This Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions, will change over time and the use of information, which we gather now, is subject to these Notices and Terms as modified. Please check this page periodically as you continue to use our site to see if any changes have been made. This privacy notice was most recently changed on March 26, 2009. If you visit our Web site your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Legal Notices, including the application of the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
Our business does not sell products to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to have a parent or guardian make the purchase for products and services.
Personal Information Collected By mtparnell.com:
Our Internet site uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at mtparnell.com.
We gather the following types of information:
- Information you give us: mtparnell.com may collect any information, which you enter on our Web site.
- Orders: Placing an order requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to your credit card company to authorize your purchase. All information obtained from you in the course of transacting orders is used for the purpose of fulfilling your order in a timely manner and for communicating the status of your order with you. Additionally, upon placing an order, you may begin receiving our "availability lists" unless you opt-out by pressing a link at the bottom of any newsletter.
- Usage Statistics: mtparnell.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout mtparnell.com and this information is correlated with data about individual users. Overall usage statistics, according to a user's domain name, browser type and MIME type gotten by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser), are also broken down. mtparnell.com also tracks and catalogs the search terms that customers enter into our search tools, but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
- Surveys & Polls: mtparnell.com may occasionally conduct customer surveys to better target our content and product inventory to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our advertisers and partners. We never share any information about specific individuals with any third party, except as noted previously.
Sharing of Information with third-parties:
- Orders: We will never share any telephone number(s), e-mail addresses, or credit card information, which you have given us with any marketing partner(s) or any unrelated 3rd party.
- Credit card companies and shippers: When you buy something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase. Your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, Federal Express and other air freight carriers to deliver your purchase.
- Link to Third Party Site: Our Web site may contain certain links to third party sites, such as retailers of our products. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy Notice of each site you visit.
- Fulfillments: When you purchase an item from us we may share your name and postal address with a 3rd party fulfillment company for the sole purpose of sending you a requested catalog. This 3rd party does not store the information nor does it use this information for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we must do so to comply with the law. We will cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, protect the legal rights of our users, and us or when we believe it is needed for fraud/criminal protection and/ or credit risk reduction.
- Business Transfer: In the unlikely event that our business is sold, has its assets acquired or transferred, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, or merges or becomes affiliated with any other division, individual or entity, any customer information owned or under our control may be one of the transferred assets.
Currently, we do not accept or process online credit card orders. In addition, we do not store any customer information of any type on our web servers. When we do move to an internet based order system you can be assured that we will use the latest security features available to protect our customers.
Our company gives you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by calling the telephone numbers above and or sending an email to the address shown above.